This heavenly smelling homemade lemon sugar scrub is one kind of my all-time favorite DIY scrub recipes! It combines natural and organic ingredients including coconut oil and lemon acrylic a great energizer and pick-me-up! Especially within the cold cold months, using a great scrub can indicate an enormous amount of difference for dry, parched skin. Taking out the top layer of the dead skin cells allows for your sensitive skin to breathe and in addition lets your moisturizer penetrate much simpler and deeper. You can make this homemade lemon sugar scrub super fast and you will also save a lot of money in contrast to buying the proper scrub that could be set with preservatives and other damaging chemicals.
DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub
This scrub is uncomplicated to make and will leave your skin extremely soft. Given that it contains coconut oil, it’ll provide your skin a giant moisturizing boost that it needs within the winter season. Coconut oil also produces collagen and encourages cell growth, and that is best for dry and aging skin. At the same time, coconut oil also reduces inflammation, redness, and gets rid of brown spots and/or acne scar removal.
Lemon petrol produces an energizing and waking scent to that scrub, but is anti-microbial and anti-fungal, eliminating blackheads, acne, and also other dirt and debris. Finally, the addition of sugar could be to scrub away the dead skin cells which could clear up skin, and allow for other ingredients to enter less difficult.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup coconut oil
- lemon essential oil
- Yellow food coloring (optional)
- 8oz mason jar with lid as well as other container
- In a medium sized bowl, combine your sugar and coconut oil and blend well until well incorporated.
- Add in most drops of oil. This is entirely up to you how much you would like to add! Keep adding and soon you obtain the aroma you’d like!
- Then, add a drop or a few yellow food coloring should you desire! If not, the mix are going to be an off-white.
- Mix well together and scoop out towards a mason jar or container.
- Use within the shower everywhere body scrubbing in slow, circular motions.
- You might also use on the public presence, just be certain not to ever rub too rigorously!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure and share ??
Image Source: iheartnaptime