We all know how good coconut oil it isn’t just for the skin, but in addition for your own hair, nails, and overall wellness. But that does not mean it’s important to spend a ton of money to experience the key benefits of coconut oil! These DIY coconut oil scrub bars are super fun to create and much more fun to apply! A goody for any individual and makes a perfect gift!
Homemade Coconut Oil Scrub Bars
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 8 1 cubes glycerin soap base
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- essential oil that you choose (I prefer orange or grapefruit!)
- Start by cutting your soap base into 1X1 cubes.
- Place cubes inside a pot and melt over medium heat.
- Stir in coconut oil until melted.
- Remove from heat and enable to cool about A few moments.
- Once cooled, stir in the fat.
- Stir in sugar, being sure that your mixture is completely cooled!
- Pour your mixture in a cube mold (or really any mold you love!) and to harden (a few hours)
- Use while in the shower to wash away old skin debris, and store in a very cool, dry place. Usually do not leave during the shower.
That’s it! Your very own coconut oil sugar scrub bars in a jiffy!
If you liked this post, don’t neglect to share ??