This homemade brown sugar and vanilla scrub smells SO yummy and can leave your skin layer feeling silky soft! For those who check this out blog, you know we’re enclosed in scrubs, and this is one of the better and easiest scrub recipes you’ll ever make! Incorporating brown sugar, this scrub can be a classic that could scrub also the toughest of skins with a soft and smooth finish. Laced with vanilla, it’ll likewise soothe and luxury your senses, making it sense that you merely left the spa!
DIY Brown Sugar and Vanilla Scrub
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Store in a very clear jar using a lid.
- Use 2-3 times every week in the shower.
- Rub around body in slow, circular motions to eradicate old skin debris and reveal beautifully soft skin!
You can make a moisturizer, although the coconut or coconut oil within the scrub will certainly do an awesome job of moisturizing your skin layer too!
I enjoy this scrub as it’s SO quick and to whip up, now you may do! It is usually an exciting option to take using your kids, and great to give up as a present!
If you want this informative article, make sure you share ??
Image Source: tosimplyinspire